Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh Mondays...

Even though I'm not working, I still hate Mondays. Every weekday that passes without a phone call or email from a potential employer is another day of worrying and feeling bad. I know that these things take time blah blah blah, but enough already! Even though I was warned that it would take a while to get the second interview scheduled, I still can't help but worry. What if the position fell through or they just changed their minds? Can't they just send me a quick email to let me know they're still working on it. Is it really too much to ask for everyone else's worlds to revolve around me? Haha.

As I'm writing this and looking out the window, the middle school-aged girl across the street is listening to her ipod and dancing in the driveway. I wish I could do that without being judged. People think its cute when you're 12, but when you're 26 it's just weird. I'd like to think that she's listening to Paula Abdul's "Straight Up," but it's probably more along the lines of Miley Cyrus's "Party in the USA."

Hopefully I'll post again soon with some news on the job front...



1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel on the job thing. I have lost count of the number of times that I have been laid off. You do start to feel useless (though I don't think you actually said that, I know...) Hang in there. Hunter's "street money" should be enought to keep you guys comfortable for a long time.

    ReplyDelete